Friday, February 20, 2009

Know What To Expect In Common Situations And The Best Ways Of Handling Them

Hi,

I can still remember when I first started working with women around dating and relationships… one of the things I noticed first was that most women talked about the same few things men did that caused problems in their relationships.

Looking deeper, most of these women also had these same things come up several times in previous relationships with different men.

Once I realized this, two things hit me like a brick. First, most women had the same problems and situations with different men. Somehow, the same things that had limited or destroyed their previous situations kept coming back with the different guys they would date.

I had to find out more about this and why it was happening this way for so many women.

Secondly, most women just plain didn't know what to expect in each situation with a man. They were caught off guard, frustrated, upset or shocked by both the things they had seen and dealt with before with other men and by other new, but also common, situations.

Lots of women get freaked out because they don't understand what's going on with several unfortunately common, immature, and predictable relationship behaviors men have. Hint - lots of these behaviors are actually harmless displays of male resistance and withdrawal to deep connection and true intimacy, but they're only harmless IF a woman knows what these are and isn't freaked out by them.

It’s very important that you learn what to expect including the types of responses you're most likely to get in various situations, what's most likely to happen, the intentional and unintentional ways that a man will test you and more.

You'll stay more comfortable, more assured, more confident, less stressed, happier, more positive the list goes on, and so do the benefits to you and your relationship.

The Secrets Of Natural And Lasting Attraction.In the last few years I’ve come to realize that many women have confusion around what makes a man actually feel attraction… and how that intrinsically leads to a lasting long term situation…

The truth is that most women have a “false belief” about what makes a man want to be with her, and how he feels attracted to her.

When I realized this, it was a huge “Aha!” for me… and I was determined to figure out the specific things a woman could do to create and experience more attraction and Love in her life… regardless of the problems a man might have.

And now… after several years of research and conversations with men, women, dating experts, scientists, and everything else in between… I’m pleased to say I’ve finally figured it out.

And now I want to share my discoveries with you. If you’re ready to take control of your love life and open yourself up to a world of passion and romance that can only be found in a deep, loving, connected relationship with a man. I have some very exciting news for you.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment